Orange County's Trusted Contractor for Chain-Link Fencing and Vinyl Windscreens for Sports Fields and Courtyards
Lavin Fence has over 30 years of experience in the design and installation of chain-link fences for sports fields and courtyards in Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Fullerton, Orange, and other Orange County locations. We have served tens of thousands of satisfied customers over the last three decades, and our dedication to valued service and high-quality fences has earned us a reputation as one of Southern California's optimal choices for affordable sports field/athletic fencing installation. Our galvanized or poly-coated chain-link fences offer a safe and secure perimeter for playgrounds, tennis courts, handball courts, basketball courts, baseball parks, batting cages, and pitching cages.
Affordable Chain-Link Fencing Solutions for Added Security, Privacy, Wind Protection & More
At Lavin Fence, we provide the exceptional craftsmanship and service that you would expect from a second-generation, family-owned and -operated fencing company. Our sport field chain link fences can be built to nearly any size, shape, or dimension. We can built it to your exact specifications or help you develop the design. Either way, we will make sure you get the best possible fence for your needs and budget. Our chain link fences are always galvanized to prevent rusting and corrosion, and they are welded at the corners and then primed and painted for added durability. For greater aesthetic appeal, we also offer vinyl-coated chain link fencing, which is galvanized chain link that has been dipped in PolyCoat to create an attractive black appearance that can easily blend in with the surrounding environment and provide a smoother finish to prevent cuts and scrapes. Both of our galvanized and poly-coated chain link fences typically last for decades and require little to no maintenance. Additionally, for added privacy, we can add heavy-duty vinyl windscreens or privacy slats, which are both available in a wide range of colors, including but not limited to black, brown, blue, green, and white.
Call for a Free On-Site Estimate -- We're Fully Licensed & Insured and All Projects Are Owner Supervised
Lavin Fence is a locally owned, licensed and insured fence contractor. Call us today for to set up a meeting and and get a free on-site consultation to discuss your sports field chain link fencing project in Orange County, California. We will help review all of your options and provide a competitive quote. All chain link sports fence installations are backed by our one-year written warranty on labor.
Sports Field Fencing
- Perfect for baseball parks, basketball courts, handball courts, tennis courts, and any outdoor athletic activity
- Galvanized or poly-coated chain-link fences resist rusting and are virtually maintenance-free
- We have a close familiarity with state and city building codes
- All construction is supervised by the owner himself
- Options include privacy slats, vinyl windscreens, access control solutions, and more
- One-year written warranty on labor
- Provide excellent wind protection and increase privacy
- Made from the best quality heavy-duty vinyl
- Feature breather holes to allow air to pass through while still blocking high winds
- Can be fitted to any of our chain-link fences
- Available in a large variety of colors: red, blue, green, white, etc.
- Can also be installed on awnings and security cages
Vinyl Privacy Slats & PrivacyLink
- PrivacyLink is chain link fencing that comes with 95% or 75% visibility, factory-inserted slats
- Any of our chain link fences can be customized with vinyl privacy slats
- Vinyl privacy slats are available in brown, black, white, blue, redwood, beige, gray, green
- Chain link with privacy slats can be used to hide inventory, increase privacy, and keep pets from escaping
I called 7 fencing contractors to get an estimate on fencing. Only 2 even bothered to call me back! Mary Ann from Lavin Fence called back and set up an appointment for Nate Lavin. When Nate showed up I showed him what I was interested in and he gave me some great ideas . . .